blob: 84ac202e7a8fae96221e39543b0e73e3ffb7aabd (plain
* Definitions for routines for u-law, A-law and linear PCM conversions
* Ethereal - Network traffic analyzer
* By Gerald Combs <email@example.com>
* Copyright 1998 Gerald Combs
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
* of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
unsigned char linear2alaw( int );
int alaw2linear( unsigned char );
unsigned char linear2ulaw( int );
int ulaw2linear( unsigned char );