blob: 80c4c2c5aa9092f16d0ebb138de104192444c0e5 (plain
* Declarations of routines to return error and warning messages for
* packet capture
* Wireshark - Network traffic analyzer
* By Gerald Combs <email@example.com>
* Copyright 1998 Gerald Combs
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
* of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
/* error message, if WinPcap couldn't be loaded */
/* will use g_strdup, don't forget to g_free the returned string! */
extern char *cant_load_winpcap_err(const char *app_name);
#endif /* _WIN32 */
#endif /* HAVE_LIBPCAP */