|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
svn path=/trunk/; revision=18197
they have LF at the end of the line on UN*X and CR/LF on Windows;
hopefully this means that if a CR/LF version is checked in on Windows,
the CRs will be stripped so that they show up only when checked out on
Windows, not on UN*X.
svn path=/trunk/; revision=11400
winapi_cleanup tool written by Patrik Stridvall for the wine
svn path=/trunk/; revision=6117
- add <stdarg.h> or <varargs.h> in snprintf.h
and remove those inclusions in the other #ifdef NEED_SNPRINTF_H codes
- remove the check of multiple inclusions in source (.c) code
(there is a bit loss of _cpp_ performance, but I prefer the gain of
code reading and maintenance; and nowadays, disk caches and VM are
correctly optimized ;-).
- protect all (well almost) header files against multiple inclusions
- add header (i.e. GPL license) in some include files
- reorganize a bit the way header files are included:
#include <external_package_include_files (e.g. gtk, glib etc.)>
with the correct HAVE_XXX or NEED_XXX protections.
- add some HAVE_XXX checks before including some system header files
- add the same HAVE_XXX in wiretap as in ethereal
Please forgive me, if I break something (I've only compiled and regression
tested on Linux).
svn path=/trunk/; revision=2254
in the standard libraries (such as SunOS 4.x).
svn path=/trunk/; revision=312