|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
- add <stdarg.h> or <varargs.h> in snprintf.h
and remove those inclusions in the other #ifdef NEED_SNPRINTF_H codes
- remove the check of multiple inclusions in source (.c) code
(there is a bit loss of _cpp_ performance, but I prefer the gain of
code reading and maintenance; and nowadays, disk caches and VM are
correctly optimized ;-).
- protect all (well almost) header files against multiple inclusions
- add header (i.e. GPL license) in some include files
- reorganize a bit the way header files are included:
#include <external_package_include_files (e.g. gtk, glib etc.)>
with the correct HAVE_XXX or NEED_XXX protections.
- add some HAVE_XXX checks before including some system header files
- add the same HAVE_XXX in wiretap as in ethereal
Please forgive me, if I break something (I've only compiled and regression
tested on Linux).
svn path=/trunk/; revision=2254
for protocols that run inside 802.2 LLC register themselves with it
Make various dissectors static if they can be, and remove from header
files declarations of those dissectors.
svn path=/trunk/; revision=1872
This change allows you to add a new packet-*.c file and not cause a
recompilation of everything that #include's packet.h
Add the plugin_api.[ch] files ot the plugins/Makefile.am packaging list.
Add #define YY_NO_UNPUT 1 to the lex source so that the yyunput symbol
is not defined, squelching a compiler complaint when compiling the generated
svn path=/trunk/; revision=1637
Use that in the SNA FID type 4 dissector.
svn path=/trunk/; revision=915