|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
they have LF at the end of the line on UN*X and CR/LF on Windows;
hopefully this means that if a CR/LF version is checked in on Windows,
the CRs will be stripped so that they show up only when checked out on
Windows, not on UN*X.
svn path=/trunk/; revision=11400
- find all union/struct references and store in lists.
This includes embedded unions and structs.
- pass the struct and union lists onto ethereal_gen.py
- print all found nodes at DEBUG
svn path=/trunk/; revision=4226
Added some functionality to idl2eth to allow C code generation
and display of CORBA IDL Enum's as symbolic values, along side
the numerical value currently being displayed.
svn path=/trunk/; revision=4020
- Use only basename of CORBA IDL file to generate the dissector
name, and not the fullpath name. Allows idl2eth to generate
valid "C" code no matter where the IDL file lives (doh!)
svn path=/trunk/; revision=3886
- Add support for CORBA attributes
- Add support for included files, not just main file
- Fix sequence variable name generation.
- Add support functions for code warnings etc.
i.e.: TODO and WARNING functions, to highlight
if we don't [yet] support a particular CORBA type.
svn path=/trunk/; revision=3795
the long name, short name, and filter name for CORBA IDL-defined
svn path=/trunk/; revision=3738
svn path=/trunk/; revision=3563