|author||Gerald Combs <email@example.com>||2018-01-05 09:09:40 -0800|
|committer||Gerald Combs <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2018-01-11 00:58:43 +0000|
Use an enum for plugin types.
Make plugins.c the source of truth for plugin names. Where plugins reside and what they do are two different things, so split the plugin directory and description into two separate elements. CMake creates portable builds on Windows and macOS. That is, the build-time directory layout is the same as the installation directory layout. Adjust various plugin paths macOS accordingly.  You have to run osx-app.sh on macOS to prepare the application bundle, but the goal is to create a directory/bundle that can be moved or copied to a different system and run in the new location. Change-Id: Icf9d02e61918fdf1404468baf52542910edf2743 Reviewed-on: https://code.wireshark.org/review/25166 Petri-Dish: Gerald Combs <email@example.com> Tested-by: Petri Dish Buildbot Reviewed-by: Gerald Combs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'codecs/codecs.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 14 deletions
diff --git a/codecs/codecs.c b/codecs/codecs.c
index b109a6af2b..fd8d7355c1 100644
@@ -5,19 +5,7 @@
* By Gerald Combs <email@example.com>
* Copyright 1998 Gerald Combs
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- * as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
- * of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
+ * SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0+
@@ -109,7 +97,7 @@ codecs_init(void)
- libwscodecs_plugins = plugins_init("codecs");
+ libwscodecs_plugins = plugins_init(WS_PLUGIN_CODEC);
g_slist_foreach(codecs_plugins, call_plugin_register_codec_module, NULL);
#endif /* HAVE_PLUGINS */