Diffstat (limited to 'CommonLibs/RegexpTest.cpp')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 48 deletions
diff --git a/CommonLibs/RegexpTest.cpp b/CommonLibs/RegexpTest.cpp
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,48 +0,0 @@
-* Copyright 2008 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
-* This software is distributed under the terms of the GNU Affero Public License.
-* See the COPYING file in the main directory for details.
-* This use of this software may be subject to additional restrictions.
-* See the LEGAL file in the main directory for details.
- This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by
- the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
- (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License
- along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
-using namespace std;
-int main(int argc, char *argv)
- Regexp email("^[[:graph:]]+@[[:graph:]]+ ");
- Regexp simple("^dburgess@");
- const char text1 = "email@example.com test message";
- const char text2 = "no address text message";
- cout << email.match(text1) << " " << text1 << endl;
- cout << email.match(text2) << " " << text2 << endl;
- cout << simple.match(text1) << " " << text1 << endl;
- cout << simple.match(text2) << " " << text2 << endl;