|author||Jacob Erlbeck <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-02-09 23:02:22 +0100|
|committer||Jacob Erlbeck <email@example.com>||2016-02-09 23:02:22 +0100|
edge: Remove warning when using the 'egprs only' commandjerlbeck/testing/pcu
This warning is obsolete since the PCU no longer fails when EGPRS is activated. EGPRS is supposedly as stable as GPRS since the existing code has been modified to be independant of the mode in large parts. Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/src/pcu_vty.c b/src/pcu_vty.c
index 1274fbc8..e7332850 100644
@@ -187,12 +187,6 @@ DEFUN(cfg_pcu_egprs,
bts->egprs_enabled = 1;
- vty_out(vty, "%%Note that EGPRS support is in an experimental state "
- "and the PCU will currently fail to use a TBF if the MS is capable "
- "to do EGPRS. You may want to disable this feature by entering "
- "the \"no egprs\" command. "
- "Do not use this in production!%s", VTY_NEWLINE);