/* Simple TRAU frame reflector to route voice calls */
/* (C) 2009 by Harald Welte <email@example.com>
* All Rights Reserved
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
/* The "TRAU mux map" defines which particular 16kbit sub-slot (in which E1
* timeslot on which E1 interface) should be directly muxed to which other
* sub-slot. Entries in the mux map are always bi-directional.
* The idea of all this is to directly switch voice channels in the BSC
* from one phone to another. We do this right now since we don't support
* any external interface for voice channels, and in the future as an
* optimization to routing them externally.
/* map a TRAU mux map entry */
int trau_mux_map(const struct gsm_e1_subslot *src,
const struct gsm_e1_subslot *dst);
int trau_mux_map_lchan(const struct gsm_lchan *src,
const struct gsm_lchan *dst);
/* unmap a TRAU mux map entry */
int trau_mux_unmap(const struct gsm_e1_subslot *ss, u_int32_t callref);
/* we get called by subchan_demux */
int trau_mux_input(struct gsm_e1_subslot *src_e1_ss,
const u_int8_t *trau_bits, int num_bits);
/* add a trau receiver */
int trau_recv_lchan(struct gsm_lchan *lchan, u_int32_t callref);
/* send trau from application */
int trau_send_lchan(struct gsm_lchan *lchan, struct decoded_trau_frame *tf);