|author||Neels Hofmeyr <email@example.com>||2016-05-10 13:27:32 +0200|
|committer||Harald Welte <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-12-02 12:09:15 +0000|
sms_next_rp_msg_ref(): use direct pointer to next_rp_ref counter
libbsc and libmsc will have separate subscriber connection structs. Hence don't rely on gsm_subscriber_connection, but work on a direct pointer to the counter for the next RP reference. The only very thin function in gsm_04_11_helper.c thus becomes obsolete: drop the entire file. Change-Id: I2a2e9ba6a981a385d1f8f07acbe03536ffed0072
Diffstat (limited to 'openbsc/src/libmsc/gsm_04_11_helper.c')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 37 deletions
diff --git a/openbsc/src/libmsc/gsm_04_11_helper.c b/openbsc/src/libmsc/gsm_04_11_helper.c
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,37 +0,0 @@
-/* Helpers for SMS/GSM 04.11 */
- * (C) 2014 by Holger Hans Peter Freyther
- * All Rights Reserved
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License
- * along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
-uint8_t sms_next_rp_msg_ref(struct gsm_subscriber_connection *conn)
- const uint8_t rp_msg_ref = conn->next_rp_ref;
- * This should wrap as the valid range is 0 to 255. We only
- * transfer one SMS at a time so we don't need to check if
- * the id has been already assigned.
- conn->next_rp_ref += 1;
- return rp_msg_ref;