|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
r328247 | lmadsen | 2011-07-14 16:25:31 -0400 (Thu, 14 Jul 2011) | 14 lines
Merged revisions 328209 via svnmerge from
r328209 | lmadsen | 2011-07-14 16:13:06 -0400 (Thu, 14 Jul 2011) | 6 lines
Introduce <support_level> tags in MODULEINFO.
This change introduces MODULEINFO into many modules in Asterisk in order to show
the community support level for those modules. This is used by changes committed
to menuselect by Russell Bryant recently (r917 in menuselect). More information about
the support level types and what they mean is available on the wiki at
git-svn-id: http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk@328259 f38db490-d61c-443f-a65b-d21fe96a405b
audio ConfBridge, and other stuff
1. Dynamic global format list build by codecs defined in codecs.conf
2. SILK 8khz, 12khz, 16khz, and 24khz with custom attributes defined in codecs.conf
3. Negotiation of SILK attributes in chan_sip.
4. SPEEX 32khz with translation
5. SLINEAR 8khz, 12khz, 24khz, 32khz, 44.1khz, 48khz, 96khz, 192khz with translation
6. Various changes to RTP code required to properly handle the dynamic format list
and formats with attributes.
7. ConfBridge now dynamically jumps to the best possible sample rate. This allows
for conferences to take advantage of HD audio (Which sounds awesome)
8. Audiohooks are no longer limited to 8khz audio, and most effects have been
updated to take advantage of this such as Volume, DENOISE, PITCH_SHIFT.
9. codec_resample now uses its own code rather than depending on libresample.
Global format list is moved from frame.c to format.c
Various format specific functions moved from frame.c to format.c
git-svn-id: http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk@308582 f38db490-d61c-443f-a65b-d21fe96a405b
This patch is the foundation of an entire new way of looking at media in Asterisk.
The code present in this patch is everything required to complete phase1 of my
Media Architecture proposal. For more information about this project visit the link below.
The primary function of this patch is to convert all the usages of format
bitfields in Asterisk to use the new format and format_cap APIs. Functionally
no change in behavior should be present in this patch. Thanks to twilson
and russell for all the time they spent reviewing these changes.
git-svn-id: http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk@306010 f38db490-d61c-443f-a65b-d21fe96a405b
git-svn-id: http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk@251262 f38db490-d61c-443f-a65b-d21fe96a405b
git-svn-id: http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk@251087 f38db490-d61c-443f-a65b-d21fe96a405b
The PITCH_SHIFT function can be used on a channel to independently
modify the pitch of both rx and tx audio streams. Now you can
improve your conference calls by assigning a random pitch effect
to everyone entering a meetme room, or just make your day more
interesting by making your co-workers sound funny. These are just
some of the numerious practical uses for this function. Enjoy!
git-svn-id: http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk@251038 f38db490-d61c-443f-a65b-d21fe96a405b