Diffstat (limited to 'README')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 28 deletions
@@ -19,34 +19,6 @@ community on this Wiki:
- Asterisk is distributed under GNU General Public License and is also
-available under alternative licenses negotiated directly with Digium, Inc.
-If you obtained Asterisk under the GPL, then the GPL applies to all
-loadable modules used on your system as well, except as defined below.
- Digium, Inc. (formerly Linux Support Services) retains copyright and/or a
-sufficient license to all components of the core Asterisk system, and therefore
-can grant, at its sole discretion, the ability for companies, individuals, or
-organizations to create proprietary or Open Source (but non-GPL'd) modules
-which may be dynamically linked at runtime with the portions of Asterisk which
-fall under our copyright/license umbrella, or are distributed under more
-flexible licenses than GPL.
- If you wish to use our code in other GPL programs, don't worry -- there
-is no requirement that you provide the same exception in your GPL'd
-products (although if you've written a module for Asterisk we would
-strongly encourage you to make the same exception that we do).
- Specific permission is also granted to OpenSSL and OpenH323 to link with
- If you have any questions, whatsoever, regarding our licensing policy,
-please contact us.
- Modules that are GPL-licensed and not available under Digium's
-licensing scheme are added to the Asterisk-addons CVS module.
* OPERATING SYSTEMS
== Linux ==