blob: f5d9146c586af0d2b2894ce09c658ba1074ae595 (plain
* Wireshark - Network traffic analyzer
* By Gerald Combs <email@example.com>
* Copyright 1998 Gerald Combs
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
* of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
/** Init the drag-n-drop functionality.
* @param w the target widget for this dnd operations
extern void dnd_init(GtkWidget *w);
/** Open a new file coming from drag and drop.
* @param cf_names_freeme the selection data reported from GTK
extern void dnd_open_file_cmd(gchar *cf_names_freeme);
#endif /* __DRAG_AND_DROP_H__ */