* Declarations of our own routins for writing libpcap files.
* Wireshark - Network traffic analyzer
* By Gerald Combs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright 1998 Gerald Combs
* Derived from code in the Wiretap Library
* Copyright (c) 1998 by Gilbert Ramirez <email@example.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
* of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
/* Returns a FILE * to write to on success, NULL on failure; sets "*err" to
an error code, or 0 for a short write, on failure */
extern FILE *
libpcap_fdopen(int fd, int linktype, int snaplen, long *bytes_written,
/* Write a record for a packet to a dump file.
Returns TRUE on success, FALSE on failure. */
libpcap_write_packet(FILE *fp, const struct pcap_pkthdr *phdr, const u_char *pd,
long *bytes_written, int *err);
libpcap_dump_flush(FILE *pd, int *err);
libpcap_dump_close(FILE *pd, int *err);