blob: 3c5e35911ca1b475ba4a818512f6c6c909d75ffc (plain
* $Id: packet-rtcp.h,v 1.7 2001/11/27 07:13:26 guy Exp $
* Routines for RTCP dissection
* RTCP = Real-time Transport Control Protocol
* Copyright 2000, Philips Electronics N.V.
* Written by Andreas Sikkema <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Ethereal - Network traffic analyzer
* By Gerald Combs <email@example.com>
* Copyright 1998 Gerald Combs
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
* of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
void rtcp_add_address ( packet_info *pinfo, const unsigned char* ip_addr, int prt );
void proto_register_rtcp( void );