blob: 04f26f4eaeec6df0e8fa3d1086a3bfb282d49884 (plain
* Declarations of routines for IGMP/PIMv1 packet disassembly
* $Id: packet-pim.h,v 1.3 2001/07/02 09:23:02 guy Exp $
* Ethereal - Network traffic analyzer
* By Gerald Combs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright 1998 Gerald Combs
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
* of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
int dissect_pimv1(tvbuff_t *tvb, packet_info *pinfo, proto_tree *parent_tree, int offset);