blob: 47b4dacc303fe1f5d8eb40439054e1fb2c4f63c1 (plain
* Declarations for IANA-registered character sets
* Wireshark - Network traffic analyzer
* By Gerald Combs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright 1998 Gerald Combs
* WAP dissector based on original work by Ben Fowler
* Updated by Neil Hunter <email@example.com>
* WTLS support by Alexandre P. Ferreira (Splice IP)
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
* of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
/* Map a MIBenum code for a charset to a Wireshark string encoding. */
WS_DLL_PUBLIC guint mibenum_charset_to_encoding (guint charset);
/* value_string_ext table of names for MIBenum codes */
WS_DLL_PUBLIC value_string_ext mibenum_vals_character_sets_ext;
#endif /* iana_charsets.h */