|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
More remove checking for NULL before g_free().
svn path=/trunk/; revision=27728
libwireshark (and the plugins using those functions) do not depend on
wiretap on Windows.
While doing that, rename the eth_* functions to ws_*.
svn path=/trunk/; revision=25354
c and h files.
svn path=/trunk/; revision=24290
configure and use more than one set of preferences and configuration files.
This can be found in the "Configuration Profiles..." menu item from the Edit
menu, or by pressing Shift-Ctrl-A. It's also possible to start wireshark
and tshark with a named profile by using the "-C ProfileName" option.
A new status pane in the main window will show the current profile.
The configuration files currently stored in the Profiles are:
- Capture Filters
- Display Filters
- Coloring Rules
- Disabled Protocols
- User Accessible Tables
The recent data are by design not added to the profile.
Planned future enhancements:
- make a more convenient function to switch between profiles
- add a "clone profile" button to copy an existing profile
- make the profiles list active and accept return as OK
- save users "Decode as" in the profile
- make new, clone and deletion of profiles more secure
- make some of the recent values available in the profile
This patch also fixes:
- setting default status pane sizes
- a bug setting status pane for packets when not having main lower pane.
svn path=/trunk/; revision=24089
svn path=/trunk/; revision=22388
svn path=/trunk/; revision=20924
as mentioned on the devel list, this is a very first start of implementing the Wireshark update/version check feature
think of it as a backup / discussion base only - it's not even added to the Makefiles yet
svn path=/trunk/; revision=20415