- add <stdarg.h> or <varargs.h> in snprintf.h
and remove those inclusions in the other #ifdef NEED_SNPRINTF_H codes
- remove the check of multiple inclusions in source (.c) code
(there is a bit loss of _cpp_ performance, but I prefer the gain of
code reading and maintenance; and nowadays, disk caches and VM are
correctly optimized ;-).
- protect all (well almost) header files against multiple inclusions
- add header (i.e. GPL license) in some include files
- reorganize a bit the way header files are included:
#include <external_package_include_files (e.g. gtk, glib etc.)>
with the correct HAVE_XXX or NEED_XXX protections.
- add some HAVE_XXX checks before including some system header files
- add the same HAVE_XXX in wiretap as in ethereal
Please forgive me, if I break something (I've only compiled and regression
tested on Linux).
svn path=/trunk/; revision=2254