Diffstat (limited to 'ui/gtk/packet_win.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 50 deletions
diff --git a/ui/gtk/packet_win.h b/ui/gtk/packet_win.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,50 +0,0 @@
- * Declarations for popping a window to display current packet
- * Copyright 2000, Jeffrey C. Foster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * Wireshark - Network traffic analyzer
- * By Gerald Combs <email@example.com>
- * Copyright 1998 Gerald Combs
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- * as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
- * of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
- * Pop up a window to display the current packet only.
-/** Create a new packet window.
- * @param widget parent widget (unused)
- * @param reference open current packet or reference packet
- * @param editable packet window field are editable
-extern void new_packet_window(GtkWidget *widget, gboolean reference, gboolean editable);
-/** Destroy all popup packet windows.
-/** Redraw the packet bytes panes of all packet windows. */
-/** Redissect all packet windows **/