Diffstat (limited to 'ui/gtk/main_toolbar_private.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 72 deletions
diff --git a/ui/gtk/main_toolbar_private.h b/ui/gtk/main_toolbar_private.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,72 +0,0 @@
- * Wireshark - Network traffic analyzer
- * By Gerald Combs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * Copyright 1998 Gerald Combs
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- * as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
- * of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
-/*** PRIVATE INTERFACE BETWEEN main.c AND main_toolbar.c DON'T USE OR TOUCH :-)*/
-/** Create the main toolbar.
- * @return the new toolbar
-/** We have (or don't have) a capture in progress now.
- * @param have_capture_file TRUE, if we have a capture in progress file
-void set_toolbar_for_capture_in_progress(gboolean have_capture_file);
-/** The capture is in the process of being stopped.
-/** We have (or don't have) captured packets now.
- * @param have_captured_packets TRUE, if we have captured packets
-void set_toolbar_for_captured_packets(gboolean have_captured_packets);
-/** The packet history has changed, we need to update the menu.
- * @param back_history some back history entries available
- * @param forward_history some forward history entries available
-void set_toolbar_for_packet_history(gboolean back_history, gboolean forward_history);
-/** The "Colorize Packet List" option has changed.
-void toolbar_colorize_changed(gboolean packet_list_colorize);
-/** The "Auto Scroll in Live Capture" option has changed.
-void toolbar_auto_scroll_live_changed(gboolean auto_scroll_live);
-/* Enable or disable toolbar items based on whether you have a capture file
- * and, if so, whether you've finished reading it and whether there's stuff
- * in it that hasn't yet been saved to a permanent file.
- * @param cf cfile_t for the capture file in question
-void set_toolbar_for_capture_file(capture_file *cf);
-#endif /* __MAIN_TOOLBAR_PRIVATE_H__ */