Diffstat (limited to 'ui/gtk/drag_and_drop.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 38 deletions
diff --git a/ui/gtk/drag_and_drop.h b/ui/gtk/drag_and_drop.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,38 +0,0 @@
- * Wireshark - Network traffic analyzer
- * By Gerald Combs <email@example.com>
- * Copyright 1998 Gerald Combs
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- * as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
- * of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
-/** Init the drag-n-drop functionality.
- * @param w the target widget for this dnd operations
-extern void dnd_init(GtkWidget *w);
-/** Open a new file coming from drag and drop.
- * @param cf_names_freeme the selection data reported from GTK
-extern void dnd_open_file_cmd(gchar *cf_names_freeme);
-#endif /* __DRAG_AND_DROP_H__ */