Diffstat (limited to 'packet-isis-snp.h')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/packet-isis-snp.h b/packet-isis-snp.h
index fec39b847d..bc3bf93501 100644
@@ -1,23 +1,23 @@
* Defines and such for CSNP, PSNP, and their payloads
- * $Id: packet-isis-snp.h,v 1.5 2002/04/07 22:36:55 guy Exp $
+ * $Id: packet-isis-snp.h,v 1.6 2002/08/28 21:00:18 jmayer Exp $
* Stuart Stanley <email@example.com>
* Ethereal - Network traffic analyzer
* By Gerald Combs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright 1998 Gerald Combs
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
* of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
@@ -27,7 +27,7 @@
- * Note, the spec say 133 for authentication, but everyone seems to use 10.
+ * Note, the spec say 133 for authentication, but everyone seems to use 10.
* Any clue on why this is would be appreciated!