|author||Gerald Combs <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-11-08 15:43:53 +0000|
|committer||Michael Mann <email@example.com>||2017-11-09 20:03:51 +0000|
Start using SPDX license identifiers.
A while back Graham pointed out the SPDX project (spdx.org), which is working on standardizing license specifications: https://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/201509/msg00119.html Appendix V of the specification describes a short identifier (SPDX-License-Identifier) that you can use in place of boilerplate in your source files: https://spdx.org/spdx-specification-21-web-version#h.twlc0ztnng3b Start the conversion process with our top-level C and C++ files. Change-Id: Iba1d835776714deb6285e2181e8ca17f95221878 Reviewed-on: https://code.wireshark.org/review/24302 Reviewed-by: Gerald Combs <firstname.lastname@example.org> Petri-Dish: Gerald Combs <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Balint Reczey <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tested-by: Petri Dish Buildbot Reviewed-by: Michael Mann <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'trigcap.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 14 deletions
@@ -4,20 +4,7 @@
* (c) 2007, Luis E. Garcia Ontanon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- * as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
- * of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
+ * SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0+