|author||Gerald Combs <email@example.com>||2006-07-18 18:48:19 +0000|
|committer||Gerald Combs <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2006-07-18 18:48:19 +0000|
Fixes and updates.
svn path=/trunk/; revision=18760
Diffstat (limited to 'doc/README.packaging')
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/doc/README.packaging b/doc/README.packaging
index d22fc2a..c1fae91 100644
@@ -3,9 +3,9 @@ distributing a software package containing Wireshark:
1. The canonical location for every Wireshark source release is
- http://www.wireshark.org/download/all-versions/, e.g.
+ http://www.wireshark.org/download/src/all-versions/, e.g.
If your packaging system downloads a copy of the Wireshark sources,
use this location.
@@ -15,15 +15,15 @@ distributing a software package containing Wireshark:
3. Wireshark is released under the GNU General Public License. Make sure
your package complies with this license, or we send in the marmots.
-4. Wireshark and the "e" logo are registered trademarks of Wireshark, Inc.
+4. Wireshark and the "fin" logo are trademarks of Gerald Combs.
5. Custom version information can be added by creating a file called
- "version.conf". See make-version.pl for details. We recommend that
- you use this to differentiate your package from official Wireshark
+ "version.conf". See make-version.pl for details. If your package
+ contains significant changes we recommend that you use this to
+ differentiate it from official Wireshark releases.
-6. Wireshark icons and logoscan be found in the "image" directory of the
- Wireshark sources.
+6. Wireshark icons, logos, and other artwork can be found in the
+ "image" directory of the Wireshark sources.
If you have a question not addressed here, send it to