|author||Guy Harris <email@example.com>||2019-01-19 13:34:14 -0800|
|committer||Guy Harris <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-01-19 21:34:58 +0000|
Change comment to reflect reality.
When the -C flag was added, it meant (and still means) "[C]ontinue after open errors", which was new behavior; the default "exit on open errors" behavior was not changed. Change-Id: I066c1aaef544e57efb39404e2dd61acbd9a91754 Reviewed-on: https://code.wireshark.org/review/31614 Reviewed-by: Guy Harris <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'capinfos.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/capinfos.c b/capinfos.c
index 0b0e8ad4d1..aca3b5692b 100644
@@ -15,11 +15,8 @@
* New capinfos features
- * Continue processing additional files after
- * a wiretap open failure. The new -C option
- * reverts to capinfos' original behavior which
- * is to cancel any further file processing at
- * first file open failure.
+ * Add a new -C option to continue processing
+ * additional files after a wiretap open failure.
* Change the behavior of how the default display
* of all infos is initiated. This gets rid of a