|author||Gerald Combs <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2014-12-10 09:30:32 -0800|
|committer||Gerald Combs <email@example.com>||2014-12-10 17:36:42 +0000|
Change-Id: Ic6dcbfc880817ad4bcc07a21ec88d14c8c92df58 Reviewed-on: https://code.wireshark.org/review/5703 Reviewed-by: Gerald Combs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'NEWS')
1 files changed, 11 insertions, 8 deletions
@@ -22,9 +22,12 @@ What's New
+ You can now set the time display format and precision.
+ The byte view widget is much faster, particularly when
selecting large reassembled packets.
- + Hovering over a byte-view field causes the field to be
- highlighted and a description to be shown in the status bar.
+ + The byte view is explorable. Hovering over it highlights the
+ corresponding field and shows a description in the status bar.
+ An Italian translation has been added.
+ + The Summary dialog has been updated and renamed to Capture
+ File Properties.
+ + The VoIP Calls and SIP Flows dialogs have been added.
The following features are new (or have been significantly updated)
since version 1.12.0:
@@ -54,11 +57,11 @@ What's New
(LISP) TCP Control Message, AllJoyn Reliable Datagram Protocol, Android
ADB, Android Logcat text, ceph, corosync/totemnet, corosync/totemsrp,
- Couchbase, CP "Cooper" 2179, Dynamic Source Routing (RFC 4728), Generic
- Network Virtualization Encapsulation (Geneve), GVSP, IPMI Trace, iSER,
- KNXnetIP, MCPE (Minecraft Pocket Edition), OptoMMP, RakNet games
- library, S7 Communication, Stateless Transport Tunneling and Elasticsearch,
- Shared Memory Communications - RDMA
+ Couchbase, CP "Cooper" 2179, Dynamic Source Routing (RFC 4728),
+ Elasticsearch, Generic Network Virtualization Encapsulation (Geneve),
+ GVSP, HiQnet, IPMI Trace, iSER, KNXnetIP, MCPE (Minecraft Pocket
+ Edition), OptoMMP, RakNet games library, Riemann, S7 Communication,
+ Shared Memory Communications - RDMA, and Stateless Transport Tunneling
Updated Protocol Support
@@ -145,7 +148,7 @@ Frequently Asked Questions
A complete FAQ is available on the Wireshark web site.
- Last updated 2014-10-28 15:13:30 UTC
+ Last updated 2014-12-10 17:18:06 UTC