blob: 9f994ea07a7684cfef26e758e5c458aa49022447 (plain
* Make the TBF ul/dl list per BTS
* Make the SBA per BTS
* Make the tbf point to the BTS so we can kill plenty of parameters
* Group more into in classes.. remove bts pointers.
* Change functions with 100 parameters to get a struct as param
* Move move into the TBF class
* Replace trx/ts with pointers. E.g. a PDCH should know the trx
it is on... then we can omit trx, ts and parameters and just pass
* On global free/reset... also flush the timing advance..
* tbf/llc window code appears to be duplicated and nested in other
methods. This needs to be cleaned.
* Possible race condition:
When scheduling a Downlink Assignment on the UL-TBF we need to make
sure that the assignment is sent _before_ the final ack. With my fairness
changes it gets more likely that this event is trigerred.