|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
Many years ago, there was no difference between the libbsc support for
nanobts and sysmobts. However, this is not the case for a long time
anymore, and there are some specifics in OsmoNITB when it comes to
sysmobts. Let's have an example config file
* Add per-BTS DTX settings
* Configure Uplink and Downlink DTX separately
* Deprecate global DTX option (it was never tested/used anyway)
* Use libosmocore function for DTX indicator in System
Information (previously it was incorrectly assigned for half-rate
Tested-by: Jenkins Builder
Reviewed-by: Holger Freyther <email@example.com>
In 'show running-config', timeslot appears as a sub-element of rsl, but it is a
direct child of trx. Fix the timeslot section in vty_out by removing one space
Adjust various config examples.
Rationale: it's not relevant for function, but confuses human operators. Fixing
it will save the next hacker some time.
The support has been implemented for an old model, we were told that
newer versions would be made incompatible with OpenBSC. Ther are
various warnings in the code and coverity has found some new ones.
Just remove the code as we don't know of anyone using this code.
We do not want to tell random users to run a network with the
accept-all. This was pointed out by Katerina.
T3109 is started when the SACCH is deactivated. It is stopped when
the phones sends the DISC/UA/UM on LAPDm for the main signalling
link. In case of timeout the abnormal release procedure will be
initiated. Make sure to not issue the SACCH Deactivate twice to
avoid confusing the equipment.
This is still not fully spec compliant. In case of a timeout the
abnormal release handling will be started which involves starting
T3111+2. The error handling should be split out of the rf channel
release method, e.g. lchan_release should be called and check if
the channel release was already initiated.
This is a big patch that ports openBSC over libosmo-abis.
Sorry, the changes that are included here are all dependent
of libosmo-abis, splitting them into smaller pieces would
leave the repository in some intermediate state, which is
The main changes are:
- The directory libabis/ has been removed as it now lives in
- new configuration file format for nanoBTS and HSL femto, we
need to define the virtual e1_line and attach it to the OML
- all the existing BTS drivers (nanoBTS, hsl femto, Nokia site,
BS11 and rbs2000) now use the new libosmo-abis framework.
- use r232 input driver available in libosmo-abis for bs11_config.
- use ipa_msg_recv instead of old ipaccess_read_msg function.
- delete definition of gsm_e1_subslot and input_signal_data.
These structures now lives in libosmo-abis.
Most of this patch are deletions of libabis/ which has been
moved to libosmo-abis.
This patch also modifies openBSC to use all the new definitions
available in libosmocore and libosmo-abis. In order to do that,
we have replaced the following:
- DINP, DMI, DMIB and DMUX by their respective DL* correspondences.
- SS_GLOBAL by SS_L_GLOBAL
- SS_INPUT by SS_L_INPUT
- S_GLOBAL_SHUTDOWN by S_L_GLOBAL_SHUTDOWN
- SS_INPUT by SS_L_INPUT
- S_INP_* by S_L_INP_* sub-signals
- E1INP_NODE by L_E1INP_NODE vty node
This patch has been tested with:
- one nanoBTS
- the HSL femto with the examples available under libosmo-abis
- BS11 with both dahdi and misdn drivers.
This includes the MetroSite, but also other Nokia BTS models.