|author||Harald Welte <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2014-10-26 20:33:09 +0100|
|committer||Harald Welte <email@example.com>||2014-10-26 20:50:19 +0100|
Change license of libosmogb from AGPLv3+ to GPLv2+
The copyright holders Harald Welte, Holger Freyther, Andreas Eversberg and sysmocom - s.f.m.c. GmbH (represented by Holger and Harald) agree that the license of libosmogb should be GPLv2+ and not AGPLv3+. The reason the source files stated AGPLv3+ is due to the history, as they were moved from OpenBSC to libosmocore at the time we needed to use them from osmo-pcu. It was an oversight back then to not re-license them accordingly.
Diffstat (limited to 'include/osmocom')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/include/osmocom/gprs/gprs_bssgp_bss.h b/include/osmocom/gprs/gprs_bssgp_bss.h
index 9e0cb66b..e426698c 100644
@@ -10,16 +10,16 @@
* All Rights Reserved
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
+ * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
+ * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
+ * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.