blob: e97683d6d1628b632fb26083b3fa39911ce78f57 (plain
This directory contains a few examples.
1. The ./sample.source.PKIX1 directory contains the X.509 Certificate decoder,
as specified in rfc3280.txt. Just type `make` in there to compile.
2. The ./sample.source.MHEG5 directory contains the decoder for
ISO 13522 MHEG-5/ITU-T T.172 (Multimedia Hypermedia Experts Group,
Multimedia Presentations). Read the README file in that directory.
3. The ./sample.source.MEGACO directory contains the decoder for
Media Gateway Control Protocol data units as specified in rfc3525.txt.
4. The ./sample.source.LDAP3 directory contains the decoder for
Lightweight Directory Access Protocol version 3 PDU as specified in
6. The ./sample.source.RRC directory contains the 3GPP Radio Resource Control
decoder. Just type `make` in there to compile.
5. The ./sample.source.TAP3 directory contains the GSM TAP3 decoder.
Before trying to compile, read the README file in that directory.
6. The ./sample.source.ULP directory contains the Open Mobile Alliance
UserPlane Location Protocol decoder. Before trying to compile, read the
README file in that directory.
The clyx2asn1.pl script can be used to extract ASN.1 data from LyX editor files.
The crfc2asn1.pl script can be used to extract ASN.1 data from RFC texts.
For instance, it is used to extract X.509, MEGACO, and LDAPv3 ASN.1 modules
from the corresponding RFC texts (rfc3280.txt, rfc3525.txt, rfc4211.txt).
To regenerate the .asn1 files from the original RFC texts, execute
`make clean; make` in the current directory.